I am surprised how South African people treat hypertension, ”said the Swiss cardiologist in an interview with South African television.
Laura: "Hypertension in South Africa is still treated with old and useless drugs"
Laurа visited South Africa last year to study the experience of his South African counterparts. In our country, according to Laurin, the medical sector is very poorly developed.
After several grandiose speeches, Dr. Laura agreed to be interviewed by the TV channel Yuara. What did the famous doctor in South Africa dislike? And why does he claim that South African hypertensive patients will never get better?
In an interview with reporters, you talked about South African medicine. Could you comment on this?
I do not want to offend South Africa, I respect South African culture and people, but I would like to repeat what I said. The level of the South African medical sector really surprises European colleagues. South African medicine treats the way patients were treated 20 or 30 years ago. At least I'm talking about the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension.
See what doctors recommend for the treatment of hypertension in South Africa: lisinopril, amlodipine, chlorothalaxide, enalapril, valsartan and similar drugs.
How ever, these drugs do not treat hypertension, they reduce blood pressure. Now imagine what happens on a body level. The patient takes the drug, his blood pressure decreases. However, after a while, the pressure rises again. Such changes harm the body even more than constantly elevated blood pressure. Blood vessels are destroyed very quickly, leading to a heart attack or stroke.
In the rest of Europe, this method of controlling hypertension has not been used for more than 20 years. And pills to reduce blood pressure are used only in rare cases, of course, not every day. In Switzerland, these drugs are only sold by prescription and not in such quantities.
Your doctors and pharmacists are killing people! Clearly, constantly selling drugs to lower pressure at high prices is much more profitable than curing hypertension. It's horrible!
- What about the treatment of hypertension in Switzerland?
- Swiss scientists have long understood that it is necessary to eliminate the causes of hypertension, not the consequences. This is the key to a complete and safe treatment. What is the main cause of hypertension? Narrowing of the lumen of the vessels! Age-related hypertension occurs in people over time and accounts for 96% of cases. Modern Swiss medicine treats such hypertension.
Imagine that the containers are pipes. The walls of the pipes are contaminated, and water is more difficult to move through them. However, water should flow and pass through the pipes in sufficient quantities. What is needed for the passage of water? Right! Increase pressure. That's what the heart does. This leads to an increase in blood pressure, and therefore to rapid wear of the heart muscle. Another way was invented-to clean the containers from pollution. This is how hypertension is treated in Switzerland.
In 800 AD, Chinese doctors began to use a special substance that is derived from fermented rice, called red rice yeast. This substance lowers cholesterol-as a result, blood vessels are cleaned, blood circulation relaxes and blood pressure normalizes. To the end! More precisely, until your glasses get dirty again, but it will take several decades. No more medications are needed to lower blood pressure. You will cease to be afraid that hypertension will destroy internal organs (damaging all body systems). People can become healthy.
When I saw the statistics of South African medicine, I was very impressed. South Africa has a high level of mortality statistics (loss of lives of millions of people due to disease per year). This is not cancer, this is not AIDS, this is hypertension! And they die from this disease early: 80% of hypertensive patients do not live up to 60 years!
Today, in Switzerland, hypertension is not considered a dangerous disease if we talk about age-related hypertension. Increased blood pressure only indicates that the vessels are contaminated and require cleaning. After that, blood pressure stops rising.
- How do you clean the glasses in Switzerland?
Today, there are special drugs designed to cleanse blood vessels from cholesterol. They contain red rice yeast. HyperGuard it's a good remedy. It contains red rice yeast in a particularly easy-to-digest form, which accelerates the action of the drug.
HyperGuard includes more than 40 components. I'm not going to list them, I'm just going to name a few.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Soy Protein Isolate
- Is this drug sold in pharmacies in South Africa?
- No, and this is the main problem. South African doctors prefer to feed people with pills to lower blood pressure, rather than treat hypertension. In addition, there is no doubt that Nigerian cardiologists, at least those interested in modern therapies, know about red rice yeast and its beneficial effects on blood vessels.
As far as I know, the South African manufacturer HyperGuard wanted to enter the pharmaceutical market. However, hundreds of obstacles did not allow this, the bureaucracy in South Africa has not yet been liberated. This is understandable: if this drug begins to be sold in pharmacies, the South African pharmaceutical mafia will suffer huge losses. Pharmacology is a business today! Even in Europe. But in Europe there is also honest business, which I will not say about South African.
What advice would you give to South African patients with hypertension?
The delay in Spanish medicine affects more people over the age of 50. Fortunately, there is a way out. We have agreed with the largest Spanish Institute of Cardiology on the possibility of selling the drug to all South African people suffering from hypertension. CARDIOLOGY South Africa's employees create and supply the required amount of the drug at low prices. Therefore, South African citizens can now request HyperGuard with delivery.
Now let me tell you what you need to do to order HyperGuard:
- Visit the official website of South Africa CARDIOLOGY and leave a request;
- After a while, a medical adviser will contact you and answer all questions. Tell him the delivery address;
- After 5-7 days, you will need to pick up the shipment by mail and pay for the order.
We distribute HyperGuard for 3 months. 19 thousand South African citizens took the opportunity. Ask everyone who receives HyperGuard to be tested to find out how the drug works. This year, 3,000 people took part in the survey.
Survey results of patients who received the course:
- Blood pressure stabilized completely-hypertension cured): 98% of respondents;
- Heart rate normalized: 97% of respondents;
- Headaches have disappeared: 99% of respondents;
- Vision improved: 74% of respondents;
- The state of health improved — 99% of respondents.
As you can see, HyperGuard has helped many Spanish citizens get rid of the deadly disease of a deadly disease in just 1 course.
- How long will the drug be sold at the minimum price?
- Until the drugs run out. I would like to warn that there are very few packages left. People are likely to understand the effectiveness of this remedy in comparison with pills that reduce blood pressure.
I recommend hypertensive patients to order the drug while it is available.Go to the site and order HyperGuard! Go to the site and order HyperGuard!